As always, the safety and security of our guests, artists, and staff are the number one priority. We want to assure you that we will be following any local guidelines that may still be in place due to Covid 19 at the time of the Festival. We will continuously monitor those guidelines as they change in the next few months and update as needed. As of now, we can assure you that your experience at Mile 0 Fest will be safe, secure, and memorable.
PACKAGE AND PASSES BOOKING/PURCHASING PROCESS
Why should we buy a package?
- “One-stop Shopping” and superior customer service from our Mile 0 Fest Key West Package Office
- Easy Payment Plan – with option for Auto Pay!
- Packages have many exclusive perks so you can enjoy the Full Experience of Mile 0 Fest and the Island of Key West! (see below)
- Package Accommodations have been chosen for quality and proximity to Duval Street and other Mile 0 Fest Venues – some of them ARE venues and/or exclusive to Mile 0 Guests!
- Choose from Hotel/Resort or Guesthouse/B&B – all taxes, resort fees, and parking are included!
What are the “Package-Only Exclusive Perks”?
In addition to your Mile 0 Fest 5-day pass, you will enjoy:
- Exclusive private parties for Platinum Premier and Gold Premier Package Guests
- Live music sail featuring Mile 0 Fest Artists – Platinum Premier, Gold Premier, and Pirate Packages
- Five (5) nights of accommodation at a carefully chosen Key West Hotel/Resort or Guest House/B&B Key West
- All fees (Resort fees, parking, taxes) included – no extra charges at check in!
- “Mile 0 Fest Express” Shuttle – a hop-on/hop-off loop between the Mile 0 Fest Venues, Duval Street, and the Truman Waterfront Amphitheater (INCLUDED IN ALL PACKAGES)
- Stay with other Mile 0 Fest Attendees and at Mile 0 Fest Performance Venues!
- Simple Payment Plans – with Auto Pay option, “First dibs” on any available pass upgrades and a Travel Protection option.
How do I reserve a package?
- Choose your pass level and accommodation preference online and secure your package with a deposit of $500. You will then be contacted by our Key West Package Office to confirm availability of accommodations and other details. ***please note: to qualify for Platinum Premier or Gold Premier, you must have attended at that level in 2020 AND renewed with the $100 per person fee***
- OR Call our Key West Package Office at 866.627.2163 9AM to 6PM EST
- OR Email email@example.com, and a Package Specialist will reach out to you to finish your reservation.
- Packages can be reserved with a $500 deposit (This deposit is refundable if we cannot meet your accommodation needs within 7 days of deposit.) Packages exceeding $6,000 require additional $500 deposit.
- You can opt-in for automatic payments on one card to avoid missing payment deadlines and subsequent late fees (late payments are subject to a 3% late fee)
- 50% payment is due November 15th, 2020
- 100% payment is due January 15th, 2021
- Multiple payments can be made by individuals at any time by calling the Package Office at 866.627.2163 9AM to 6PM EST.
- All renewal or pre-register payments will be applied to your package for all individuals in your package.
Can I buy a pass and secure my own accommodations?
- Absolutely, passes will be sold to renewal and pre-registered guests beginning September 14th. (Any pre-registration/renewal payments will be applied to pass purchases)
- Mile 0 Fest 2021 Pass Prices (all taxes and fees included): Platinum VIP $1099; Gold VIP $899; Beach Bum $499.
- Passes will go on sale to the public on October 9th, 2020
- Please note: The Mile 0 Fest Package Office sells only the Full Packages. If you purchase a pass, you must secure your own accommodations.
When will the Line Up be announced?
September 25th, 2020 – Refunds will be issued up to October 5th, 2020
When will Packages and Passes be on sale to the public?
All packages and passes will go on sale to the public on October 9th, 2020. You can still choose between and pass and a Full Experience Package at that point – based on availability of our Accommodations.
Can we add extra nights to our reservation?
- Absolutely! Just let a reservationist know, and we will take care of the rest.
- PAYMENT PLAN EXAMPLE FOR A BEACH BUM PACKAGE FOR 2 (*starting at $2664*)
- At time of Booking Package: $500 deposit PLUS any R&R Credit applied
- NOVEMBER 15th, 2020: 50% of package = $832
- JANUARY 15th, 2021: 100% of package due = $1332
***AUTO PAY AVAILABLE***
- The $500 package deposit is REQUIRED and holds your Mile 0 Fest Package. The $500 deposit, booking fees excluded, will be applied to your final package cost.
- Our Reservations Agents will do everything possible to secure your accommodation preference. If accommodation needs cannot be met and no suitable alternative is available, the package deposit is refundable, up to 10 days from the original transaction date. Once Accommodations are secure, deposits and pre registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Package “*Starting at*” prices reflect basic accommodations for a specific group size. Select premium accommodations are available, for an upcharge. All inventory is limited.
**Payment options and obligation:**
- $500 Package deposit required upon booking. Final reservation (including accommodation choice) must be made within 10 days from deposit date or booking will be cancelled. $1000 deposit will be required on packages totaling $6000 or more.
- November 15, 2020: 50% of entire package must be paid. Payments can be made by calling the package office at **866.627.2163**. 50% deposit are non-refundable. Please note: A 3% LATE FEE will be administered to any payments made after this date.
- January 15, 2021: Final payments are due. The card used to make the initial package deposit will be responsible for any remaining balance due after this date. Payments can be made separately, at any time, by calling the package office.. Please note: A 3% LATE FEE will be administered to any payments made after this date.
What can I bring into the amphitheater?
Standard sized purses, bags and back packs (everything will be searched by security staff)
blankets, sheets, towels, cameras (basic point and shoot consumer-grade cameras), binoculars, strollers, folding lawn chairs, NO solid metal chairs
What can I NOT take into the amphitheater and other venues?
•Outside food and drinks (concessions will be sold within the concert area)
•Professional audio or video recording equipment
•Professional cameras (any camera with the option to detach a lens)
•Any and all camera accessories, tripods, monopods, detachable lenses,
or other commercial equipment
•Drones or any other remote flying device
•Camping equipment or umbrellas; this Includes canopies and tents
•Coolers of any kind
•Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind
(including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc)
•Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind, drugs or drug paraphernalia
•Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed
•No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers,
giveaway’s, samples, etc.
•Bicycles inside the amphitheater grounds (bike parking is available near entrance)
•No Inflatable furniture (rafts, chairs, etc.)
Are children allowed at the festival?
This is an event geared towards adults but all ages are welcome with a paid wristband.
Are dogs allowed at the festival?
The island of Key West is pet friendly HOWEVER your pups are not allowed in the amphitheater.
Is parking available?
Limited public parking is available on the island and at the Amphitheater. Key West has taxi services, Uber, Lyft, as well as Pedi cabs to take you around Key West. You can also rent golf carts for transportation, try HydroThunder and tell them we sent you.
www.hydrothunderofkeywest.com or call 305-294-7000
Who do I call to go parasailing, snorkeling, and all those fun things Key West is known for?
Contact FURY Water Adventures and they will hook you up. http://www.furycat.com
Call (888) 976-0899 or stop by one of their kiosks located all over the island.
Will credit cards be accepted at the festival?
Yes, all event locations will accept cash or credit card.
ATMs are located throughout the island and at the amphitheater for your convenience.
Will food and drinks be available at the Amphitheater?
Yes, there will be Beer Gardens as well as Food Vendors.
Where will the information booth and the ‘Lost & Found’ be located?
Both will be located at the Amphitheater’s main entrance gate during amphitheater hours.
Who do I contact in the event of an emergency?
There will be medical personnel at the Amphitheater during show hours.
Elsewhere on the island please call 911.
What if it rains?
There will be tents located at the Amphitheater that you can shelter in.
How can I find out more information about Key West?
Contact our friends at Key West Info http://www.keywestinfo.com or Call 888-222-5590
WHAT IF I HAVE TO CANCEL?
If I book a Package and I have to cancel, how do refunds work?
- Package deposits and payments are non-refundable. We do offer trip protection that covers unforeseen circumstances. (Available within 14 days of initial purchase)
If I book a Package and the Festival cancels, what happens?
- If for any reason we cannot have the Festival, your Festival Package Payments (less processing fees) are refundable. You will also have the option to keep your credit and apply to a future show or donate a portion of your credit towards the sustainability of the Package Office.
If I book a Package and the Festival postpones, what happens?
- All Festival passes will be held and guaranteed to be good for the new dates. Should accommodation rates and/or availability change, we will update you accordingly and notify you of your options.
If I buy a Pass and I have to cancel, how do refunds work?
-Your Festival Pass is refundable until October 5th, 2020. After that date Passes are no longer refundable
If I buy a Pass and the Festival cancels, what happens?
-If for any reason we cannot have the Festival, your Festival pass funds (less processing fees) are refundable. You will also have the option to keep your credit and apply to a future show or donate a portion of your credit towards the sustainability to the Festival.
If I buy a Pass and the Festival postpones, what happens?
-All Festival passes will be held and guaranteed to be good for the new dates.