How do I reserve a package?
- A $1500 package deposit (plus fees) can be made online and holds your Mile 0 Fest Package. The $1500 deposit will be applied to your final package cost. (AUTO PAY AND PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!)
- You can choose your accommodation preference at the time of booking online. In addition to your Package Confirmation Email, you will receive an Accommodation Confirmation Email within 24 hours to confirm your property and room type. If your choice is not available, a Mile 0 Fest Agent will contact you to discuss alternative options.
- **If accommodation needs cannot be met, the package deposit is refundable up to 7 days from the original transaction date. Once Accommodations are secure, all payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.**
- If you have questions, call our Mile 0 Fest Box Office at 305.363.5899 10AM to 6PM EST Monday to Saturday or email [email protected] and a Package Specialist will reach out to you.
- Package Payment Link will be sent to you to make payments at any time before the due dates – and can be shared with travel companions.
- 50% payment is due September 15th, 2022 (late payments are subject to a 3% late fee) **Packages can be canceled for non-payment and will not be refunded**
- 100% payment is due November 15th, 2022 (late payments are subject to a 3% late fee) **Packages can be canceled for non-payment and will not be refunded**
Can we add extra nights to our reservation?
Absolutely! Just click the link in your Accommodation Confirmation Email and reserve the same room type as in your package. PLEASE NOTE: It is not recommended to reserve extra nights directly with the property – they will not have your information until closer to the Event and may not connect the reservations. You may have to check out and back in again and may not get the same room type.
What can I bring into the amphitheater?
Standard sized purses, bags and backpacks (everything will be searched by security staff) blankets, sheets, towels, cameras (basic point and shoot consumer-grade cameras), binoculars, strollers, folding lawn chairs, NO solid metal chairs.
What can I NOT take into the amphitheater and other venues?
- Outside food and drinks (concessions will be sold within the concert area), professional audio or video recording equipment, professional cameras (any camera with the option to detach a lens)
- Any and all camera accessories, tripods, monopods, detachable lenses, or other commercial equipment
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Camping equipment or umbrellas; this Includes canopies and tents
- Coolers of any kind
- Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc)
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind, drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed
- No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, giveaway’s, samples, etc.
- Bicycles inside the amphitheater grounds (bike parking is available near entrance)
- Inflatable furniture (rafts, chairs, etc.)
Are children allowed at the festival?
This is an event geared toward adults but all ages are welcome with a paid wristband.
Are dogs allowed at the festival?
The island of Key West is pet friendly, HOWEVER, your pups are not allowed in the amphitheater.
Is parking available?
Limited public parking is available on the island – especially at the Amphitheater. Key West has taxi services, Uber, Lyft, as well as Pedicabs to take you around Key West. You can also rent golf carts, scooters, and bikes.
Who do I call to find out about all the fun things Key West is known for?
Contact our Box Office Concierge. 305.363.5899 or email [email protected]. They will take care of everything – excursions, rentals (bikes, scooters, golf carts, Jeeps) and more!
Will credit cards be accepted at the festival?
Yes, all event locations will accept cash or credit cards. ATMs are located throughout the island and at the amphitheater for your convenience.
Will food and drinks be available at the amphitheater?
Yes, there are bars as well as multiple food vendors.
Where will the information booth and the ‘Lost & Found’ be located?
Both will be located at the Amphitheater’s main entrance gate during amphitheater hours.
Who do I contact in the event of an emergency?
There will be medical personnel at the Amphitheater during show hours. Elsewhere on the island please call 911.
What if it rains?
There will be tents located at the Amphitheater that you can shelter in. All events are RAIN OR SHINE!
How can I find out more information about Key West?
Contact our Mile 0 Fest Box Office in Key West at 305.363.5899 or email: [email protected].
WHAT IF I HAVE TO CANCEL?
If I have to cancel, how do refunds work?
All payments are non-refundable. We recommend personal travel protection that covers unforeseen circumstances.
If the Festival cancels, what happens?
If for any reason we cannot have the Festival, your funds (less processing fees) are refundable. You may also have the option to apply your credit to a future show or donate a portion towards the sustainability of the Festival.
If the Festival is postponed, what happens?
All Festival passes will be held and guaranteed to be good for the new dates. Should accommodation rates and/or availability change, we will update you accordingly and notify you of your options.